My new gig check it out and tell me if i should change anything

mouaid918

Hey there,

Your gig is fine, it’s a just a matter of time and luck to get an order because there is high competition in logo designing category. Mostly, buyers go for top sellers, so all we can do it wait and regularly send offers in buyer requests and share gig on social media.

Hey there,

Your gig is fine, it’s a just a matter of time and luck to get an order because there is high competition in logo designing category. Mostly, buyers go for top sellers, so all we can do it wait and regularly send offers in buyer requests and share gig on social media.

thank you so mcuh …

Hey there,

“All we can do is wait.”

No, waiting never got anyone a sale.

Research the market and create things that fill a need in that market. Making a superfluous gig and then waiting for a sale is not going to work.

“All we can do is wait.”

No, waiting never got anyone a sale.

Research the market and create things that fill a need in that market. Making a superfluous gig and then waiting for a sale is not going to work.

Correct, but I have mentioned other things as well, not that one must only wait doing nothing. 🙂

Archived