My new gig for background removal

drisyamol

Maybe change “If you background removal…” to “If you need background removal…”

In the basic package there’s an option to deliver in “0 days”. I’m not sure if that bit is set up correctly.

Thank you for this reply. I didn’t noticed it. My mistake.

I think you should add spaced paragraphs to your gig description. Big chunks of text can be off putting.

The following would look better:

Hello dear customer,

I am an expert in Photoshop editing and have many years of experience with full satisfaction and passion in photoshop. If you need background removal, white background, cut out, background change,transparent background need photo editing, clipping path then this is the right place.

If you are seller/retailer on online shopping site(amazon, e-bay, flipkart,etc), give your product a professional and classy look. Get promoted and earn more!. Get more customers and orders.

Trust me I will give you amazing service at low cost.

I think you should add spaced paragraphs to your gig description. Big chunks of text can be off putting.

The following would look better:

Hello dear customer,

I am an expert in Photoshop editing and have many years of experience with full satisfaction and passion in photoshop. If you need background removal, white background, cut out, background change,transparent background need photo editing, clipping path then this is the right place.

If you are seller/retailer on online shopping site(amazon, e-bay, flipkart,etc), give your product a professional and classy look. Get promoted and earn more!. Get more customers and orders.

Trust me I will give you amazing service at low cost.

Thank you so much for guiding me. It is really helpful. 💓 thank you for your valuable reply

Maybe change “If you background removal…” to “If you need background removal…”

In the basic package there’s an option to deliver in “0 days”. I’m not sure if that bit is set up correctly.

Thank you for this reply. I didn’t noticed it. My mistake. Thank you for guiding me. I have corrected it.

Archived