My new Gig is Correct?

mazid0161

Hi Mazid, Here are things to correct in your gig:
For the images add only one image in the first photo since you can not see 4 images from search results and it won’t catch anyone’s eyes.
Rewrite your title to “I will remove background of your image or product”
In the description: " I have more then 5 years experience about Photoshop." should be : “I have more than 5 years of experience in Photoshop”, “I have lot of talent about Removal Background image” should be “I have a lot of talent regarding background removal”, “I can edit by naturally there is nothing to wrong.” should be removed and remove this as well “If you are looking for any kind of image background removal and editing i am ready for you.” Why? because the buyer obviously was looking for a background removal gig.
“Why are you work with me?” should be " Why should you work with me?" and you added “5.” without anything written beside it so remove “5.”, and at the last part “All of the writings are for the give you are buying. I will be responsible for your photo editing to make look better when you will work with me. waiting for your response.” should be " All of the writings are for the gig you are buying. I will be responsible for your photo editing to make it look better, when you work with me."
Hope this helps you Mazid! Good luck :+1:t3:

Hi Mazid, Here are things to correct in your gig:

For the images add only one image in the first photo since you can not see 4 images from search results and it won’t catch anyone’s eyes.

Rewrite your title to “I will remove background of your image or product”

In the description: " I have more then 5 years experience about Photoshop." should be : “I have more than 5 years of experience in Photoshop”, “I have lot of talent about Removal Background image” should be “I have a lot of talent regarding background removal”, “I can edit by naturally there is nothing to wrong.” should be removed and remove this as well “If you are looking for any kind of image background removal and editing i am ready for you.” Why? because the buyer obviously was looking for a background removal gig.

“Why are you work with me?” should be " Why should you work with me?" and you added “5.” without anything written beside it so remove “5.”, and at the last part “All of the writings are for the give you are buying. I will be responsible for your photo editing to make look better when you will work with me. waiting for your response.” should be " All of the writings are for the gig you are buying. I will be responsible for your photo editing to make it look better, when you work with me."

Hope this helps you Mazid! Good luck :+1:t3:

many many thanks .

done it.

Being active is good, you should try to make a video to your gig that is interesting and easy to watch, like having big text(not so big). I would say try making your images eye catching 😃

Use Canva to make the images, its free

ok i will try make a video .

Thanks for your good advice .

Archived