My New Journey To Fiverr

Hi,
This is Habibur Rahman, a professional Bookkeeper specialized in Accounting, Bookkeeping, Tax, Inventory Management, Budgeting, Payroll processing for unions and non-unions. Industries of expertise include Real Estate, Law, Hospitality, Automotive and Manufacturing. Proficient in the use of the following computer programs : Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, QuickBooks, Xero, Wave Accounting, Microsoft Dynamics Axapta as well. I am new to Fiverr and just created my new gigs. Feel free to get back to me if you have any advice. 🙂

Thanks in advance.

From the Forum rules.

> Ads, Self-Promotion, Posts with Requests for Sales/Buyers that are posted outside of My Fiverr Gigs may be deleted without warning. Since all users should be aware of the rules on promotion, when moderators lack time to edit/move posts to a correct category the post may instead just be removed.

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

From the Forum rules.

> Ads, Self-Promotion, Posts with Requests for Sales/Buyers that are posted outside of My Fiverr Gigs may be deleted without warning. Since all users should be aware of the rules on promotion, when moderators lack time to edit/move posts to a correct category the post may instead just be removed.

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far. First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be…

Thank you so much @vickiespencer

Archived