My new Profile Picture

that_writer

Looked at your profile page, and yeah, it’s kind of hard to see the tiny letters beneath the username. I didn’t even notice they were there until someone else mentioned it.

(Somewhat OT, but why did you mention that you were male in your profile? It seems like a random sort of thing to bring up, especially since you have a pretty masculine name in the first place 😛 )

Looked at your profile page, and yeah, it’s kind of hard to see the tiny letters beneath the username. I didn’t even notice they were there until someone else mentioned it.

(Somewhat OT, but why did you mention that you were male in your profile? It seems like a random sort of thing to bring up, especially since you have a pretty masculine name in the first place 😛 )

I do like to define things and leave no room for assumptions.

I didn’t even notice they were there until someone else mentioned it.

Same for me lol. Nice image!! No doubt. But not good for PP.

I feel like you don’t even necessarily need the “premium translator” line. The picture itself is pretty good, and you don’t have to sell someone the idea of your gigs with your profile pic alone.

There are rules against naming and shaming, but I’m not sure about the opposite.

That makes sense, although I don’t suppose assumed gender would really impact transactions that much.

(Just curious: is German a gendered language? I have approximately zero knowledge about gendered languages.)

I feel like you don’t even necessarily need the “premium translator” line. The picture itself is pretty good, and you don’t have to sell someone the idea of your gigs with your profile pic alone.

There are rules against naming and shaming, but I’m not sure about the opposite.

That makes sense, although I don’t suppose assumed gender would really impact transactions that much.

(Just curious: is German a gendered language? I have approximately zero knowledge about gendered languages.)

Yes, it is a gendered language.

Archived