Fiverr Community Forum

My Offerings on Fiverr

Greetings,

My name is Jevil Shah, and I have more than 5 years of content writing and designing experience with thousands of assignments delivered to impeccable feedback. From creating infographics, cartoon and anime characters to copywriting, website content, SEO and creative content, product descriptions, service descriptions, and more, I’ve got the skills and experience to deliver satisfaction when it comes to all of your designing and writing needs.

Here are my offerings on Fiverr:

Content Writing:

I write astonishing SEO Web content, Optimized articles & Blog posts; furthermore, I proofread and edit already written content.

Reasons clients trust my services:

• Top-notch article writing service
    - Quick turnaround
    - 100% Unique & Copyscape passed content

Get in touch to receive an exceptional, high-quality, unique, and keyword-optimized article, right now.

Order now

Cartoon and Anime

Love anime series?

I can convert you into any Naruto, Boruto, One-piece, and Dragon ball characters you need.

I also draw a cute girl in anime or manga style SFW

What do I offer?

:heavy_check_mark: High-Quality Output
:heavy_check_mark: Revisions until you are completely satisfied.
:heavy_check_mark: High Resolution, 300 DPI (for half-body & full-body)
:heavy_check_mark: PNG, JPEG File

What are you waiting for?

Order now

If you have any questions related to my services, then you can inbox me, will respond within a few minutes.

Thanks and Regards
Jevil Shah

Hello @jevilshah, welcome to the Fiverr forum.

Do take a moment to read the Terms of Service here and see if you would reconsider offering NSFW content for one of your gigs: https://www.fiverr.com/terms_of_service

Thanks for the info. buddy, I’ll remove it asap.

1 Like