Fiverr Community Forum

My offers receive no response

Hello, what happens is that I have already made several offers but I do not receive a response, some offers have already been sent more than 2 weeks and I would like to know if there is any way to know if I refuse, want to work with me, because so far I have not been left more than waiting. I expect a prompt response.

This extremely demanding and entirely inappropriate. It’s a good thing I’m a nice guy.

Then write better offers. You are competing for jobs posted by buyers. You do not deserve any of those jobs. You earn them by being the best seller for the job.

1 Like

I was just asking for a prompt response from those on the forum who wanted to help me, I wasn’t talking about the offers.

If you type “write buyer request” in the search bar above there are numerous posts on how to write an effective buyer request which may be helpful to you.

I know. And telling everyone on the forums that you “expect a prompt response” is rude. People will respond when they are able to respond. Be patient. And be respectful.

4 Likes

Right, people aren’t getting PAID to write comments. If users feel compelled to respond to the OP query they will; just don’t be demanding about it.

Josh talked about it here. Take some time to read his post OP. :small_red_triangle_down:

5 Likes