My offers receive no response

Hello, what happens is that I have already made several offers but I do not receive a response, some offers have already been sent more than 2 weeks and I would like to know if there is any way to know if I refuse, want to work with me, because so far I have not been left more than waiting. I expect a prompt response.

Hello, what happens is that I have already made several offers but I do not receive a response, some offers have already been sent more than 2 weeks and I would like to know if there is any way to know if I refuse, want to work with me, because so far I have not been left more than waiting. I expect a prompt response.

I expect a prompt response.

This extremely demanding and entirely inappropriate. It’s a good thing I’m a nice guy.

what happens is that I have already made several offers but I do not receive a response, some offers have already been sent more than 2 weeks and I would like to know if there is any way to know if I refuse, want to work with me, because so far I have not been left more than waiting.

Then write better offers. You are competing for jobs posted by buyers. You do not deserve any of those jobs. You earn them by being the best seller for the job.

I expect a prompt response.

This extremely demanding and entirely inappropriate. It’s a good thing I’m a nice guy.

what happens is that I have already made several offers but I do not receive a response, some offers have already been sent more than 2 weeks and I would like to know if there is any way to know if I refuse, want to work with me, because so far I have not been left more than waiting.

Then write better offers. You are competing for jobs posted by buyers. You do not deserve any of those jobs. You earn them by being the best seller for the job.

I was just asking for a prompt response from those on the forum who wanted to help me, I wasn’t talking about the offers.

I was just asking for a prompt response from those on the forum who wanted to help me, I wasn’t talking about the offers.

I know. And telling everyone on the forums that you “expect a prompt response” is rude. People will respond when they are able to respond. Be patient. And be respectful.

I know. And telling everyone on the forums that you “expect a prompt response” is rude. People will respond when they are able to respond. Be patient. And be respectful.

Right, people aren’t getting PAID to write comments. If users feel compelled to respond to the OP query they will; just don’t be demanding about it.

Josh talked about it here. Take some time to read his post OP. 🔻

A big thanks to all the other Fiverr users who helped me along the way. I wanted to give back to the community by writing about my experience on Fiverr and how you can become successful too. The first step is to have a good gig. Not just a gig that you know is good, but a gig that potential buyers are going to think is good. What does that involve? Proofread, spellcheck, edit. Make sure your profile is free from errors. Not everyone on Fiverr is a native English speaker, but Fiverr IS an Englis…

Archived