My oldest gig got denied due to false report

humanbeing489

Today I got a notification and my best seller gig is denied, they said, ‘DENY REASONS
Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.
As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.’

I’ve sent request to Fiverr. What should I do to get it back ??
Please help me.

The Gig was about creating facebook account and ad manager. But It was not against any terms of fiverr.

Absolutely against. They told you it’s third party TOS violation. In another words: you violated Facebook TOS therefore violated fiverr TOS.

You can not create Facebook accounts for other people.

Today I got a notification and my best seller gig is denied, they said, ‘DENY REASONS

Third party TOS violation - Your Gig has been flagged by our team following a third party complaint claiming your Gig is violating their terms of use.

As a valued member of the Fiverr community, we ask you to respect the broader Internet community and refrain from such violations in your Gig offerings.’

I’ve sent request to Fiverr. What should I do to get it back ??

Please help me.

What should I do to get it back ??

Why was my Gig denied?

If your Gig has recently been denied, you will receive an email update explaining why. Unfortunately, once your Gig has been denied, it will not be restored. If you are still having issues understanding why, we advise that you review our Terms of Service for more information.

The above is from here: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/levels-warnings-and-status

Absolutely against. They told you it’s third party TOS violation. In another words: you violated Facebook TOS therefore violated fiverr TOS.

You can not create Facebook accounts for other people.

But there are many people giving the same kind of service, and I think it was reported by a person

Guest mark_ed

As others have said, you broke Facebook their TOS in some way or another, you can try contacting Fiverr support about it but I highly doubt that they will do anything about it.

Even if you did, the new gig would still be against the TOS, and thus it would be taken down again. It’s a waste of time trying to bypass the rules. Wouldn’t it be better to spend time creating a new gig that’s within the TOS?

As an analogy:
If you build a house that violates building codes, and thus can’t be used, wouldn’t it be better to build a house the right way, rather than change your company name and build something that again can’t be used?

Even if you did, the new gig would still be against the TOS, and thus it would be taken down again. It’s a waste of time trying to bypass the rules. Wouldn’t it be better to spend time creating a new gig that’s within the TOS?

As an analogy:

If you build a house that violates building codes, and thus can’t be used, wouldn’t it be better to build a house the right way, rather than change your company name and build something that again can’t be used?

Thank you! But the service I used to provide that benefits many people. Next time I need to be careful about the title and description.

Thank you! But the service I used to provide that benefits many people. Next time I need to be careful about the title and description.

ervice I used to provide that benefits many people.

It seems that you still don’t get it.

Even if people benefit from it it doesn’t mean that it’s allowed.

It’s like saying that I’m going to steal money from the bank and share some with people because they will benefit from this. Yes they will, but it’s still against the law.

I’m not sure how many more times we need to repeat that it’s not only against the rules but also unethical to think like that and just trying to find a way to keep breaking the rules.

Archived