My online shop was hacked by a fiveer seller

lilymari

I’m sorry this happened. Only fiverr support can help you with his. Just go on fiverr website and press “contact” button

On the other note so we could help you better:
Who sent you an email? Did they send it to your personal email or the email that attached to your website? Do you still have access to your website?

It might be just a spam message.

Guest merciavideo

I’m sorry this happened. Only fiverr support can help you with his. Just go on fiverr website and press “contact” button

On the other note so we could help you better:

Who sent you an email? Did they send it to your personal email or the email that attached to your website? Do you still have access to your website?

There have been a few recently. :frowning_face:

he changed my shop main email to his

Have you tried logging in with your credentials since you received this email?

Guest merciavideo

I can not get into my shop or paypal account account

No phone number but you can try support@fiverr.com

my shop or paypal account account

Always change your password etc. after your website work’s been done. Your seller should not have needed your PayPal password.

I do hope you can get this sorted. Please make sure you contact PayPal as well - you need to regain access to your account and block anybody else.

Guest merciavideo

I changed all of that by the created a cvs file and then took it with him and deleted all of my items before I accepted my order

deleted all of my items before I accepted my order

Why would you accept the order when they’ve done that?

Edited - I am now really confused about what happened and when.

I got hacked before my order was delivered to me and before the deadline, and when I wanted to check on my shop, there was no shop, seller made a cvs file and deleted the shop contents and sent me an email at my paypal account email telling me that my account had been hacked

I got hacked before my order was delivered to me and before the deadline, and when I wanted to check on my shop, there was no shop, seller made a cvs file and deleted the shop contents and sent me an email at my paypal account email telling me that my account had been hacked

I got hacked before my order was delivered to me and before the deadline

So if it wasn’t delivered to you when it was hacked I don’t understand the problem? It sounds like you just need fiverr to give you a refund of what you paid for the site since you never really got it?

I don’t understand how the seller could send you a message saying it was hacked before you even got it? I guess he himself hacked it after he made it for you and before he delivered it.

when I wanted to check on my shop, there was no shop

So if there was no site then the seller is saying that he didn’t do the job, didn’t deliver a working site to you, and all you need is a refund.

Hi

I just received an email telling me that my regular online shop has been hacked by a seller and he changed my shop main email to his

can you please let me know of anyone at this site who can help me ? this is an emergency

I just received an email telling me that my regular online shop has been hacked by a seller and he changed my shop main email to his

fiveer has not replied in 2 days

Hi @lilymari

I’m a little confused here. You say you have just received an email telling you what happened but at the same time you say Fiverr hasn’t replied to you past 2 days.

You also state the following

I got hacked before my order was delivered to me and before the deadline,

he deleted his seller account

Could you please make chronoligical steps of what happened? Also, could you please tell us if you have contacted Paypal and wherever you had your shop?

there is proof everywhere of what he did

I would suggest that you restrict your messages to the forum and not contact others via Fiverr’s messaging system/inbox… as communication with other Fiverr users via inbox is reserved for business interactions with prospective clients and/or discussing order details.

If you wish to talk about something (that’s not related to my business/gigs), you could always comment on a thread on the forum.

Thanks!

I would suggest that you restrict your messages to the forum and not contact others via Fiverr’s messaging system/inbox… as communication with other Fiverr users via inbox is reserved for business interactions with prospective clients and/or discussing order details.

If you wish to talk about something (that’s not related to my business/gigs), you could always comment on a thread on the forum.

Thanks!

@hanshuber16 You should remove that screenshot of a personal message to you. Other than that you are correct, things should be kept on the forum.

@hanshuber16 You should remove that screenshot of a personal message to you. Other than that you are correct, things should be kept on the forum.

The only reason for sharing the screenshot was because it was spam I received directly from the OP. I also wanted to let the OP know (on the forum) that it was not the right thing to do. It could also act as a deterrent for others who try to contact users via Fiverr’s messaging system/inbox. Therefore, I thought I needed to also provide context for the others who read my post.

But I get your point. Thanks. 🙂

i think he want to say that fiverr will take two days to reply .

i think he want to say that fiverr will take two days to reply

Hi @abdullah_shah,

If I were you, I wouldn’t think on OP’s behalf, specially when things don’t add up…

PS: This is the third time I try to quote the user and the system doesn’t allow and keeps changing the number of edits… :thinking:

Archived