Fiverr Forum

My opinion about gig Ranking

Recently My gig gone from search filter so I was so depressed that what should I do now. I’m a level two seller. So I tried many things for my gig ranking… But those are not working

Then I select some best keyword which is mostly used nowadays, I used Fiverr search filter and take some best keyword and use them properly. And now my gig is rank on 1st page .

So basically you have to do take some time at least 1week . Check Fiverr search filter and select best keyword which are mostly used now and then make a perfect gig. Hope it will help.

Its just my opinion which is help me. So I thought I should share my opinion. That’s all…

Thanks

70 Likes

Keyword is matter for gig ranking.

10 Likes

Well said! Gig rank is so importan!

9 Likes

Totally agree keyword does matter…because people just don’t hyperlink,they want perfect result. And that’s why they search.

6 Likes

I totally agree with you

9 Likes

Thanks dear for your information

6 Likes

thanks for your information.

9 Likes

yup agree we should check rankings from time to time

5 Likes

agree with you thanks for the sharing idea

5 Likes

I am facing same problem too i am seller two but i don’t get any order and message now my gig is now going to down and down i am trying to change many time my gigs keywords and meta tags but it’s not working yet i don’t understand what is the problem. can you please review my profile and help me what is the problem in my gigs??

Thanks

8 Likes

It’s also very important to structure your title and gig description to include the keyword(s) chosen for your gig. Also, I believe the more your relevant and helpful your description is, the better luck you’ll have in the search engines.

7 Likes

well said… thank you very much for sharing with us

1 Like

Using the best keywords means using the keywords everyone else is using, sometimes it helps to have one or two keywords that are not too obvious.

For example, you have this gig:

I Will Design Professional Unique Business Logo Design

If your keyword is “logo,” that’s a lot of results.

If your keyword is “bar logo,” that’s 150 results.

Restaurant logo gives 373 results

Hotel logo only 69 results.

Real estate logo is extremely popular, with 5589.

So you should think about who you want to target. Lots of businesses need logos: churches, bakeries, non-profits, community organizations, individual religions, political groups, etc.

And you should look at your other gigs as well.

There are 71 results for “vintage t-shirt,” are you using that keyword in your t-shirt gig?

22 Likes

Well said it’s so important to rank our gigs

6 Likes

Thank you…It will help everyone

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

4 Likes

agreed keywords are much important to rank gig

3 Likes

Thanks for your information…

2 Likes

I totally agree with you from core of my heart :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Keywords are important. But if your previous keyword selection has been good for many years, then it doesn’t sound to me like a drop in rankings would be keyword related. But then again, you never know what changes they make to the search algorithm next week too. Perhaps too short and popular keywords are bad choices now, which have been hugely successful before.

3 Likes