Fiverr Forum

My opinion about gig Ranking

You can do that for yourself. Look at your gig description, the things you do like schema markup and yoast design.

I searched “yoast design” and found one other seller.

I also searched “yoast template” and got this:

We Didn’t Find Any Results For Your Search.

Everytime you only find one or few sellers, or no seller, it’s an opportunity for a “monopoly” situation, meaning you could monopolize the market.

My recommendation is have a mixed of tags, “google index” gives you 99 results when you search.

Wordpress optimization gives you 2017 results.

So if Fiverr allows you to use 5 keywords, I would use a mix between popular and rare keywords.

6 Likes

I am also facing same issue it has been over 3 months

2 Likes

nice. have learned from it. thnx

2 Likes

cool. you are right.

2 Likes

I think keyword is the most important beside gig title,description and some SEO rules are there to rank gig

2 Likes

Sorry, it isn’t. What if 100 competitors use the same keywords for the same query? What if 100 competitors are trying to get on the first page of the same category?

Understanding your market and meeting their demand is the most important thing. And you won’t get anywhere if you don’t understand competition and its impact.

Keywords mean nothing if it’s impossible for you to rank well with the ones you chose or if you can’t engage your target market.

9 Likes

Guys I need you remarks on an issue.
I was offering flyer designing services through a gig. My Gig was on 30 No. Page in recommended section. I was getting orders. Suddenly my gig got vanished from there and I can not see that on any page in recommended section. How this could happen in your opinion ?

2 Likes

i know this is a bad question, but how do we check our rankings?

2 Likes

Looks like everyone is served different sets of results, depending on your location and who knows what else…

3 Likes

I would really like to know your experience with the algorithm conversations. Melissa

3 Likes

Thank you and it does take research.

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing, I really appreciate.

2 Likes

Important details regarding gigs SEO. Great :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you for sharing @hazirabegum

2 Likes

Thanks a lot for good Advising

3 Likes

Very important for gig ranking

3 Likes

SEO of gig photos has no impact on search result, gig image name is helpful but not the matadata

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this, so helpful.

2 Likes

I appreciate brother. My gig on first page in fiverr for perfect keyword.

3 Likes

thanks your important opinion

2 Likes