Fiverr Forum

My opinion about gig Ranking

Thanks for sharing your experience. I will try it. my gigs also lost the rank.

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Your information is actually beneficial. Thanks for your helpful information.

4 Likes

thanks for your helpful information . i really appreciate you.

2 Likes

all of you thanks for sharing your experience and information , i will try my best, my gigs also the rank

1 Like

thanks for all the tips

2 Likes

Try the tips with patience. Don’t loose hope. Most often it takes longer than expected.

1 Like

Thank you for giving this idea. It will help us for gig ranking.

1 Like

To everyone who has said “thanks for the information” or spouted some other form of irrelevant gibberish here, do you realize what you have done?

You’ve all reinforced the stereotype that sellers from certain countries should just be avoided. None of you have read the thread. All of you have said something nonsensical. And all of you seem to be from the same place of origin.

I hate prejudice. In this case, before you post thank you or write nonsense again, maybe reflect on how this looks for sellers from where you are. Then ask yourself, "is it worth contributing to a collective effort to ram the reputation of sellers from my country into the ground? Or should I maybe get my crazy typing fingers under control?"

5 Likes

I’m agree with you…My one gig have ranked with 4 keyword…

1 Like

One of the nicest people I’ve ever known was from that country. I wish I still had him as my mechanic but I moved away from where he worked. He was a standout in my memory for his skill and kindness. I could never have a bad opinion of his country thanks to him.

2 Likes

Well come our community like any newly joying in Fiverr

5 Likes

Those are some great tips, I’ve another question, The gig ranking become slow once your gig is not shared often or when you’re not getting orders frequently?

2 Likes

I Totally Agree With You…same to the same problem my gig.

1 Like

Best wishes for you brother

1 Like

Today is World Kindness day, by the way.

And November 16 is World Horse Appreciation day. Not sure what the latter might have to do with Fiverr, though, so it’s totally off-topic but I found it so remarkable I had to include it.

5 Likes

Horses deserve all the appreciation we can give them.

4 Likes

This awesome, I will make use of this idea… thanks a lot.

2 Likes

Where can one file a new appreciation day to be considered? A World Fiverr Seller Appreciation day might be a nice thing too.

3 Likes

I have a great idea for a drinking game: every time a seller comments in the forum saying they agree or saying thank you, take a shot. You may need to go to the hospital, though.

Take a double shot if the grammar is poor. No, what am I saying: then you’d die!

You’d definitely die of alcohol poisoning if you did this for “Respond to 10 Buyer Request” or “Post your gig on social media” posts.

6 Likes