Fiverr Forum

My opinion about gig Ranking

Yes, the url of a gig is permanent, and cannot be changed.

3 Likes

Thank you jonbaas, so what comes when our changes still remain there? because the SEO will see the url keywords and then may be the title I think?

The url of a gig is permanent. If you want a better url, you’ll have to delete that gig, and start a new one with a better first-time title.

1 Like

yes this is I already knew it. I am talking about the sales which you made by use the gig you want to delete. what about that? and again thank you jonbaas.

1 Like

They’ll be visible on your profile, but not on your new Gig.

1 Like

There is no problem with using the old URL on a new gig as long as the new gig is the same thing as the old gig, with just a different title. It is a problem if you have a different type of gig selling something different but still have the old URL.

2 Likes

Thank you MissCrystal you didn’t just replied, I think it is a complete recipe.

1 Like

Wow is it work in that way?

and have to worry about Order Completing Rate vs. 60 day rating. My OCR is 100% now, but my 60-day rating is 4.5, so I’m about to get demoted again, which means pausing gigs. I accept it, just like I accept charging higher prices and getting less orders.

if the answer yes then I got new thing to organize to after grow. Means more duties and responsibilities to achieve all these ratings. so if we’re not maintaining our sales and earning, basically we are demoting our self. Thank you fastcopywriter. I copied your footprints, will you charge me for it :smile:?

3 Likes

here it is.

3 Likes

I don’t understand what you mean.

Just beware of troublesome gigs, sometimes they aren’t worth it. If I didn’t need the money, there is one gig I would delete immediately, and I’m sure my rating would go up.

1 Like

Agreed, but you took me wrong I think, I was looking at my side. focusing on those things I didn’t made yet. according to analytic every thing is green yet. but don’t know how to maintain
4.7 or above. I don’t want to rush but just looking for some long terms relationship with business. so we are human with creative skills and the things around us are filled with great ideas. lets see which one got a good click.

2 Likes

Yes you are right.
The gig address itself wouldn’t change after been set the first time.

1 Like

You only have one gig, and it has no reviews. Also, showing several logos per gig image is a bad Fiverr practice.

Please read this Fiverr link.

Freelancing Online: Successfully Selling on Fiverr

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/freelancing-online-successfully-selling-on-fiverr

5 Likes

Thank you so much for this great favor you are so kind to me. thank you once again

1 Like

It does say that, but for logo gigs how can the buyer get an idea of the variety of types of logos the seller can create if each gig image can only have one example logo? Maybe a gig video or .pdf? But showing just 3 logos maximum (1 per image) isn’t going to show the variety. Maybe the link is mainly about the main gig image (shown in search/the profile), maybe they might be more okay with the 2nd or 3rd gig image showing a few examples each (the main gig image has to be seen at very low pixel size in the search results but the 2nd and 3rd gig images will have a higher minimum size (shown just on the gig page and clicking could give a higher res/total image size display of them).

3 Likes

Helpful information regarding update gig ranking. Thanks

Thanks for sharing your experience. Can you share some tips to increase buyers requests for biggners?

Well said. Thanks…

Thanks to share this knowledge with us.

Thanks for the update

1 Like