My opinion about gig Ranking

hazirabegum

Recently My gig gone from search filter so I was so depressed that what should I do now. I’m a level two seller. So I tried many things for my gig ranking… But those are not working

Then I select some best keyword which is mostly used nowadays, I used Fiverr search filter and take some best keyword and use them properly. And now my gig is rank on 1st page .

So basically you have to do take some time at least 1week . Check Fiverr search filter and select best keyword which are mostly used now and then make a perfect gig. Hope it will help.

Its just my opinion which is help me. So I thought I should share my opinion. That’s all…

Thanks

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am facing same problem too i am seller two but i don’t get any order and message now my gig is now going to down and down i am trying to change many time my gigs keywords and meta tags but it’s not working yet i don’t understand what is the problem. can you please review my profile and help me what is the problem in my gigs??

Thanks

It’s also very important to structure your title and gig description to include the keyword(s) chosen for your gig. Also, I believe the more your relevant and helpful your description is, the better luck you’ll have in the search engines.

Using the best keywords means using the keywords everyone else is using, sometimes it helps to have one or two keywords that are not too obvious.

For example, you have this gig:

I Will Design Professional Unique Business Logo Design

If your keyword is “logo,” that’s a lot of results.

If your keyword is “bar logo,” that’s 150 results.

Restaurant logo gives 373 results

Hotel logo only 69 results.

Real estate logo is extremely popular, with 5589.

So you should think about who you want to target. Lots of businesses need logos: churches, bakeries, non-profits, community organizations, individual religions, political groups, etc.

And you should look at your other gigs as well.

There are 71 results for “vintage t-shirt,” are you using that keyword in your t-shirt gig?

Using the best keywords means using the keywords everyone else is using, sometimes it helps to have one or two keywords that are not too obvious.

For example, you have this gig:

I Will Design Professional Unique Business Logo Design

If your keyword is “logo,” that’s a lot of results.

If your keyword is “bar logo,” that’s 150 results.

Restaurant logo gives 373 results

Hotel logo only 69 results.

Real estate logo is extremely popular, with 5589.

So you should think about who you want to target. Lots of businesses need logos: churches, bakeries, non-profits, community organizations, individual religions, political groups, etc.

And you should look at your other gigs as well.

There are 71 results for “vintage t-shirt,” are you using that keyword in your t-shirt gig?

Thank you…It will help everyone

Keywords are important. But if your previous keyword selection has been good for many years, then it doesn’t sound to me like a drop in rankings would be keyword related. But then again, you never know what changes they make to the search algorithm next week too. Perhaps too short and popular keywords are bad choices now, which have been hugely successful before.

Keywords are important. But if your previous keyword selection has been good for many years, then it doesn’t sound to me like a drop in rankings would be keyword related. But then again, you never know what changes they make to the search algorithm next week too. Perhaps too short and popular keywords are bad choices now, which have been hugely successful before.

Yes, you are absolutely right

.I need to concern one thing.i am working with fiverr almost 3 years one of my gig With which i earned almost 10k dollars .once the gig fall down from rank.but now my gig is in first page for 12/15 days but I dont get any buyer massage.can you plz tell me what would be reason ??

Archived