Fiverr Forum

My opinion about gig Ranking

Do not edit your gig! People’s rankings drop when they edit their gig. I dont know why, but thats just the algorithm.

2 Likes

Don’t get afraid to improve your gig by this little down fall of the gig ranking. same as you will never stop combing to your hair even you know your hair can be broken. The main objective is to get ordered and if your gig is not much attractive it would be hard for any one to get new orders.

5 Likes

That fall is temporary.

I have changed my gigs several times. It brought me more business.

You shouldn’t avoid modifying your business where suitable just because of a temporary fall after you edit.

9 Likes

Thanks so much for the GREAT info.

1 Like

You are right! That’s the fact!

3 Likes

superrrrr post , many many thanks

Thank You. I think so it is best idea for gig ranking. Thanks again

1 Like

Impressive! Nice conversations going on…

2 Likes

Well said i agree with you.

1 Like

I am facing the same problem . whennever I move into level two, Things change immediatly . Only returning buyers and gigs are not ranking yet nothing I have done .

1 Like

You no longer have an account… Tips to succeed and algorithm revealed along with relentless conversations with the support team still wasn’t enough.

2 Likes

Wow I am almost at The top level so that makes me nervous.

2 Likes

Hi Andrea, I am glad to have your precious comments on the subject matter. Your golden words are obviously helpful for sellers.

1 Like

Dear Melissa, I would request you to share your precious experience with learners like me if you are at the top level. Thanks

3 Likes

I’m not sure about this (levels), I mean if the seller want to chase just the level, the seller can manipulate the system by purchasing gigs by itself until the seller reach the level 2. Which that means, level 0, level 1, and level 2 are just grey area for the buyer and also for the seller.

2 Likes

Yes, Mam. I am level 2 seller and I am facing same from february 15th 2019.

Before February 15, 2019 My all gigs was performs better and was on the first page of the search.
Then after evolution period it suddenly goes to the last page of the search.

So, now is july running and It almost 4 months. I have tried do all the possible things to ranke them again but it’s not works.

So, what to do in this case any idea as per your experience and as you are my senior?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Regards,
Digital Drivers.

2 Likes

Issu of the problem…

1 Like

I’m no longer participating in this thread so please stop directing comments at me. I don’t want to go back and hunt for whatever I said that people are responding to. My only response that I can find was 10 days ago where I said someone did not have an account.

3 Likes

I also do this every week.

2 Likes

Can You Cooperate with us which keywords we should take for our gigs. just for example !

3 Likes