My order cancelled after completed

URGENT HELP NEEDED !!!
Hi guys,
I have faced serious problem with an order. I female buyer came to me and she gives me her website to complete . I will start working on her site and i was completed her project successfully and then i deliver her project. But after some days she again came to me and said “Please hep me i mistakenly remove my site, i will give you tips please rebuild my site as you delivered”. Then i start redesign her site and didn’t take any tips from her . But suddenly her project was cancelled and she gets her money back from my balance. Now I reported in fiverr support team . What to do now , please help ?

If she made a chargeback and forcefully cancelled the job, there’s not much you can do about it, they’ve gone away with their money and your work, which unfortunately has happened to most of us here 😦

You could try asking CS for help on this matter, provide proof screenshots and such, but there’s no guarantee they can help, because forced chargebacks are, well, permanent.

If she made a chargeback and forcefully cancelled the job, there’s not much you can do about it, they’ve gone away with their money and your work, which unfortunately has happened to most of us here 😦

You could try asking CS for help on this matter, provide proof screenshots and such, but there’s no guarantee they can help, because forced chargebacks are, well, permanent.

I have prove of all things. Her feedback also gone and my order cancellation was decreased

i can feel you bro. nothing much to do after contacting CS rather than move on into another project. hope you can pull yourself together faster & got other projects

I will take legal action against fiverr because it can be happen with anyone in future , if i don’t take any action then it will happen again ad again

I will take legal action against fiverr because it can be happen with anyone in future , if i don’t take any action then it will happen again ad again

“Fiverr reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Fiverr will return parts or full revenue back to sellers.”

I don’t see what you could possibly do through legal actions since their terms of service are very clear 😉 Also:

Disclaimer of Warranties

YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER FIVERR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH FIVERR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.

“Fiverr reviews cases of payment provider chargebacks and disputes on behalf of sellers. Although results vary per case due to each chargeback reason, we work hard on resolving disputes in the seller’s favor. If the chargeback case allows, Fiverr will return parts or full revenue back to sellers.”

I don’t see what you could possibly do through legal actions since their terms of service are very clear 😉 Also:

Disclaimer of Warranties

YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER FIVERR NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH FIVERR MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE.

I’m very disappointed

Guest purupaul1a

Again you send detail report to customer care regarding proof of work, convocation of your buyer etc.

Try to send more detail to customer care may be get money back hopefully.

Again you send detail report to customer care regarding proof of work, convocation of your buyer etc.

Try to send more detail to customer care may be get money back hopefully.

Yes I already send mode details of prove. But that buyer’s account is not disbled .

Yes I already send mode details of prove. But that buyer’s account is not disbled .

If that buyer’s account still exists on Fiverr, then it means they have not made a chargeback, because as soon as someone does a forced chargeback through Paypal, their account is immediately removed from Fiverr since it’s a direct violation of the ToS.

So, that means there’s something else going on. How was the project cancelled? Did the buyer request a cancellation? Did you request a cancellation? Or does the page show that Fiverr Admin has cancelled the order?

If that buyer’s account still exists on Fiverr, then it means they have not made a chargeback, because as soon as someone does a forced chargeback through Paypal, their account is immediately removed from Fiverr since it’s a direct violation of the ToS.

So, that means there’s something else going on. How was the project cancelled? Did the buyer request a cancellation? Did you request a cancellation? Or does the page show that Fiverr Admin has cancelled the order?

I didn’t request a cancel.Suddenly money was gone from my main balance without any notification . Then I checked my all orders suddenly I found that order page where shows “this order is mutual cancelled by buyer and seller”. But I didn’t get any notification. I noticed buyer account is disabled from 3 days.

I didn’t request a cancel.Suddenly money was gone from my main balance without any notification . Then I checked my all orders suddenly I found that order page where shows “this order is mutual cancelled by buyer and seller”. But I didn’t get any notification. I noticed buyer account is disabled from 3 days.

You said earlier that the buyer’s account wasn’t disabled:

“But that buyer’s account is not disbled .”

Now you’ve said it’s disabled. Well, assuming that it’s indeed disabled, then it is clear as daylight: that buyer has made a forced Paypal chargeback, which has disabled their account, and unfortunately chargebacks are permanent.

The only thing you can do right now is to wait for CS to respond to your tickets and hope they have a solution for you (which sometimes can be a partial or full refund, although many cases result in no refund at all), because we cannot help you more than we already tried.

This is something only CS can help you with as we’re only forum members and have no control over what you do on Fiverr 😉

You said earlier that the buyer’s account wasn’t disabled:

“But that buyer’s account is not disbled .”

Now you’ve said it’s disabled. Well, assuming that it’s indeed disabled, then it is clear as daylight: that buyer has made a forced Paypal chargeback, which has disabled their account, and unfortunately chargebacks are permanent.

The only thing you can do right now is to wait for CS to respond to your tickets and hope they have a solution for you (which sometimes can be a partial or full refund, although many cases result in no refund at all), because we cannot help you more than we already tried.

This is something only CS can help you with as we’re only forum members and have no control over what you do on Fiverr 😉

Thank you so much for your Valuable suggestion.

Thank you 🙂 i will do that. But i lost my faith on fiverr

How can you already lose faith?

Did you know that what happened to you happened to me at least 5 times over the years? And more so, my account was even hacked and I’ve been robbed $200 when I started on Fiverr!

Yet I’m still here, I learned to move on and also learned to be more wary in similar situations.

Prove us you’re a #doer, and don’t quit for something like this - it’s life, it happens to the best of us, too. We’re still here, and we haven’t let those past experiences put us down. On the contrary: they’ve made us stronger.

Archived