My order completion rate is decreasing without any cancelation!

It always looks at the past 30 days. So some completed gigs now are out of the 30 days range, the one single late delivered gig has a greater proportion, hence the completion rate decreasing.

It always looks at the past 30 days. So some completed gigs now are out of the 30 days range, the one single late delivered gig has a greater proportion, hence the completion rate decreasing.

All gigs not impacked order completion rate? Or it individually impacts? I have not any late delivery.

All gigs not impacked order completion rate? Or it individually impacts? I have not any late delivery.

“Order Completion Rate” and “Delivered On Time” are different things.

As Fogi said, though it’s 60 days, rather than 30:

How Is Order Completion Calculated?

The Order Completion formula is the number of cancellations subtracted from 100% over the last 60 days total of orders, including buyer-initiated, seller-initiated, mutual cancellations and Customer Support.

Note: There has been a recent update to order calculation. Previously, the formula included the lifetime history of orders, whereas with this update, it refreshes every 60 days.

It’s Cancellations that count for your Order Completion Rate, not late deliveries.

I hope that helped, else you can find more information about all the rates in the Seller Help Center.

“Order Completion Rate” and “Delivered On Time” are different things.

As Fogi said, though it’s 60 days, rather than 30:

How Is Order Completion Calculated?

The Order Completion formula is the number of cancellations subtracted from 100% over the last 60 days total of orders, including buyer-initiated, seller-initiated, mutual cancellations and Customer Support.

Note: There has been a recent update to order calculation. Previously, the formula included the lifetime history of orders, whereas with this update, it refreshes every 60 days.

It’s Cancellations that count for your Order Completion Rate, not late deliveries.

I hope that helped, else you can find more information about all the rates in the Seller Help Center.

Ok, but my main question was 1 week ago my order completion rate decreased 4% without any cancelation. Today decreased 3%. I haven’t canceled any order from 1 month or so.

Guest offlinehelpers

Ok, but my main question was 1 week ago my order completion rate decreased 4% without any cancelation. Today decreased 3%. I haven’t canceled any order from 1 month or so.

1 month or so.

As previous posters have said it’s calculated over 60 days, not 30. As it’s a rolling 60 days it may vary from day to day as the number of completed/cancelled orders changes.

Archived