Fiverr Community Forum

My order hasn't been automatically marked as complete

Hello guys…
I received an order from a buyer 4 days ago but after 3 days elapsed, I haven’t been notified that the order was automatically marked as complete as the buyer did nothing for the whole 3 days… Isn’t it after 3 days that the funds are moved to your balance? Or is this something else…

4 Likes

Could you please share the exact date when the buyer purchased your gig?

2 Likes

Fiverr accredits Sellers once an order is completed. See our “Orders” section below for a definition of a completed order.

The above is from the Terms of Service at the bottom of the Fiverr main page where everything as to how Fiverr works is explained in great detail

1 Like

June 30.l can’t believe this is happening

All my orders complete after 2 or 3 days but it’s been 4 days but there’s no sign of a complete order… the order is still active

Contact With Customer Support at Fiverr. definitely they Will guide you about your order why it`s not marked as autocomplete.

2 Likes

Thanks I will try that

Maybe It’s not working because of different time zones? It might be 4 days if you’re in Europe but It might still count as 3 days in USA. I’m not sure if thats the case but I suggest wait for 1 more day.

2 Likes

Same hing happened to me! The buyer accepted the order, i completed the gig and delivered it on time, but its been more than 3 days and no one paid me, and fiverr didn’t marked as complete neither. I contacted the help center but no one contacted me back

1 Like

Well that’s weird. Wait until 5th is over. If it still doesn’t mark as complete then you got to contact the customer support.

2 Likes

I just woke up today and found it marked as complete and the buyer left a good rating :hugs:
Give it time

1 Like

the same happened to me but she did that on purpose i guess

1 Like

Bro…that’s exactly what I thought