My order is completed. Buyer asking for refund

nuralamriaz

Report you for what? Did you violate some rule? You may as well tell me. Maybe I can help you somehow.

Thanks again. Nope. No rules are violated. As well regularly, i do. Delivery whole project file.( Website backup file) Also i mentioned, if need any changes don’t hesitate just ask me to change. I would like to do that.😀

There has to be some reason to report someone, usually for violating a rule. If you didn’t violate a rule and delivered what you said you would then no reason for him to report you so tell him no he can’t have a refund and then ask is there anything else he would like done to the site? Be polite and professional at all times.

There has to be some reason to report someone, usually for violating a rule. If you didn’t violate a rule and delivered what you said you would then no reason for him to report you so tell him no he can’t have a refund and then ask is there anything else he would like done to the site? Be polite and professional at all times.

I have to be polite with my buyers. If he can find any issue or i have not done what i was promised. Then i don’t have any questions. If he ask for refund.

I have to be polite with my buyers. If he can find any issue or i have not done what i was promised. Then i don’t have any questions. If he ask for refund.

Either you know you did what your gig promised, or you did not.

If you did then you have nothing to worry about and can say no, you can’t have a refund. Simple as that.

What is the reason he stated in the cancellation request?

I highly doubt that he said to you “I’m happy with a website but you have to cancel the order or I’ll report you”.

P.s if you can’t explain what he wrote to you then you can share a screenshot with his message here BUT you have to remove your buyers name from everywhere on a screenshot. (!)

Archived