My order was completed without my consent/knowing

aspncpc

I bought a gig last Thursday, however, I didn’t get a notification that it had been completed or any reply from seller. I contacted the seller on Monday and was informed my order was completed that Saturday. Though I’m glad it was done so quickly, it also means that the order was completed before I reviewed it and OK’d it. The seller does good work, however, it’s not what I was looking for. I don’t want the results but the order done, what can I do? I can’t use the finished product.

Hi there. How was the gig delivered on Saturday? If you cannot work it out with the buyer, (which you should be trying to do first), then you can always reach Customer Support for help. Create a ticket and give them up to 48 hours to respond.

No need to post this in other forums, it’s considered spam. Good luck!

Did you not get an e-mail from Fiverr saying, “so and so has delivered your work”?

Many sellers (including me) are not going to deliver something without using the deliver button. It’s also upsetting when a buyer demands a modification without using the modification button.

In the meantime, I recommend everyone to check their Fiverr account at least once a day. That way you can see the status of your orders and the delivery date.

Archived