Fiverr Community Forum

My Order Won't Start

Before I contact customer support and wait for a long time;

Anyone else having problems starting their order? I just accepted a custom offer and tried starting the order, but it won’t do anything. It’s just staring at me, taunting me, and sticking its tongue at me (well, not literally, but I feel like it is :frowning: ).

It’s frustrating. Is anyone else having problems with starting their order?

7 Likes

It’s probably best to contact support. I haven’t had this happen yet but the site has had a few bugs lately. I hope you get this solved soon!

There is a slight chance it is just slow also, based on a few other bugs lately where things such as messages were slow.

3 Likes

Someone accepted custom offer I sent a few minutes ago and submitted the info immediately. Looks like you got a naughty one, my client’s order was polite enough to let him start it. Get it looked at by fiverr CS or request your seller to start it for you.

1 Like

Maybe, it is because you did not attach what you wanted to be worked on. Alternatively, you sent it in the messages, and the seller did not mark your order as, I have everything I need once you accepted the custom offer." :thinking:

2 Likes

Fixed.

Thanks, everyone.

3 Likes