Fiverr Community Forum

My Overall experience with fiverr

Only two buyer ask for this. They ask me because they bought my service frequently and Thought it would be great for both of us. I says no to atleast 5 because they haven’t order a single gig from me and Tell me that they pay via a local transition method.

perhaps it’s just your attitude that’s wrong , good luck

3 Likes

This is what they all say. Just say no, regardless of where you sell.

1 Like

I’ve had one buyer for four years who told me he recently got a similar service from some seller and the guy told him to buy it from him off fiverr. I told him that it only proves how dishonest that seller is. Why would anyone want to deal with someone like that? It is not smart to do that either for the buyer or the seller.
As a buyer I would only feel comfortable knowing I was dealing with a reputable seller who has no problem following rules.

2 Likes

I won’t, that wouldn’t be nice of me, it’s your mind, after all.
If you really believe what you wrote and if it’s true, you’ll be better off out on your own, in a galaxy far far away from greedy corps. If you don’t really believe it and wrote it out of defiance, that’s understandable, we’re all humans and emotional beings, but you need a change of mindset then that needs to come from within, from yourself, not from us.
Just good luck, with whatever you do.

5 Likes

Fiverr isn’t right for 100% of all people. Few things are. If some don’t like it or have big problems here then it’s not a fit for them. Life has a variety of things to offer besides just one company with a website.

1 Like

Then you’re wrong. Just because you broke the rules doesn’t mean that everybody does.

That’s playing the victim, and not how an adult and a professional talks.

Maybe it was because there was also a buyer who complained about you, and because you had it in one of your gigs that you would provide your personal contact information to your buyers, for contact outside of Fiverr. Maybe it was something else. Their site, their decision.

Anyway, good luck with your website!

7 Likes

And that’s exactly why you got banned!

I never ever thought to ask or agree to work outside of fiverr. Just because you and your friends breaking rules it doesn’t mean that everyone is doing it.

Fiverr knew that you are not going to change and will just break the rules as much as you can until you will get cought again and their decision was to block you.
And by the way, fiverr detects it not only through someone directly reporting you, they also track all your conversations and reviewing messages that was automatically flagged by the system with the red flag words.

Here is actually one of my 2 days ago conversation.

3 Likes

Good luck With Your career on fiverr. You are really a pro. Can’t even share work sample with users. Wish you a bright shinning rich future on fiverr

I have 600 examples in my fiverr profile, that’s more than enough to see my samples if you didn’t get it yet. There is no need to see my website if there are 600 examples in fiverr account.

And it seems that you still don’t get how to follow the rules the same as the person in my screenshot even after being told that it’s obviously breaking the rules.

4 Likes

My gig was reviewed by fiverr before publishing it so don’t say a word about it. They reviewed it and than publish it.
You are a Good person. Wish you a bright future on fiverr also.

Good, don’t forget to save them in your System. Unfortunately, If any of your buyer lost there mind you can be next victim. Atleast all my buyers have to send me there emails as a part of my work.
Now I can tell all of them that I am no longer on fiverr and you can direct contact me.
Fare and square

99% wrong, we need optimise our self awareness :wink:

They don’t have criteria for features listening. No transparency or a system which tell you that there is a chance you can get into featured listings or rising talent or fiverr choice

How can you be sure about it? A lot of gigs don’t get reviewed before publishing (I know it because I’ve seen a bunch of gigs that very obviously violate the ToS). Also, you could have changed your gig description after it was published.

Then again, you seem to be 100% certain that you’re right and everyone else is wrong, no matter what anyone says (I wonder whether you think that we’re all lying when we say we didn’t contact our buyers outside of Fiverr) and no matter what we have experienced, so I guess there’s no point to say anything else in this topic.

5 Likes

Looks like fiverr did the right thing banning you. You were braking the rules and you still find “excuses” for you breaking the rules.

5 Likes

My each and every gig is reviewed and published by fiverr, Didn’t yours?

I am no more under fiverr rules and there rules don’t apply to me anymore I can do whatever I want with those emails and fiverr can’t do anything. So, there is no breaking rules when they don’t apply on me

If you do not have an active Fiverr account, you will soon be blocked from the Forum. :no_mouth:

6 Likes

you really have an attitude problem…

7 Likes