My overall impression keeps dropping everyday

oomardesigns

Hello community I am a levep two seller but recently I am experiencing a strange decline in my overall impression, it keeps dropping despite revamping my gigs title and tags. Below is link to two of my gigs

favicon-32x32.png.a6cfcc5ac6287c2bd75f3da0b43822d1.png Fiverr.com
draw-vector-illustration-of-your-car.png.97255f8248e3baf88df849ff4020f931.png

Oomardesigns: I will draw vector cartoon illustration of your car or any...

For only $15, Oomardesigns will draw vector cartoon illustration of your car or any vehicle. | I will draw your car into vector illustration professionally with unlimited revision till satisfaction.You can use this illustration for your website,...

favicon-32x32.png.a6cfcc5ac6287c2bd75f3da0b43822d1.png Fiverr.com make-awesome-vector-cartoon-of-your-picture.png.a7df8b091c4d03bf69fa5e11c32ce577.png

Oomardesigns: I will draw vector portrait cartoon from your photo for $10 on...

For only $10, Oomardesigns will draw vector portrait cartoon from your photo. | Welcome!Thanks for Checking my Gig! :Dthe results of this illustration will be very interesting!I guarantee it!You can see the result above. Illustrations like these are...

Hi there! Awesome gig. Please edit this post to the proper location in forums, My Fiverr Experience > My Fiverr Gigs in regulation with forum rules.

Your images look like great examples, but you may consider rotating your main image or posting some new examples all together to potentially draw some “traffic” per se back to your gig…but keep in mind impressions are just that, and clicks to conversions are what we’re striving for!

Primarily, though, I would take a look at your gg description and see how it can be more personable and more informative. Don’t much care for the “Order Now” demand at the end of any gig, as a Buyer.

Best of luck, Taz

Hi there! Awesome gig. Please edit this post to the proper location in forums, My Fiverr Experience > My Fiverr Gigs in regulation with forum rules.

Your images look like great examples, but you may consider rotating your main image or posting some new examples all together to potentially draw some “traffic” per se back to your gig…but keep in mind impressions are just that, and clicks to conversions are what we’re striving for!

Primarily, though, I would take a look at your gg description and see how it can be more personable and more informative. Don’t much care for the “Order Now” demand at the end of any gig, as a Buyer.

Best of luck, Taz

Thank you for the feedback. I will make the adjustment

Archived