My packages doesn't Shown properly

tajulislam89

Hi there,

How’s everything? I hope everything is well. Hope you’re well and safe. I’ve just created a gig offering Instagram Marketing service. While I creating this gig I added 3 packages (Which is Fiverr recommend). Here I make 3 variations of my gig packages for the better experience of my prospected buyers. But unfortunately, after I completing my gig creation I found that my packages are not shown to in my gig. What’s the problem? If I did anything wrong, please let me know. Also, my gig doesn’t appear in search results that’s mean my gig isn’t activated yet.

Here I attached 3 screenshots for better understanding.

Very much looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day ahead!

Warmest regards,
tajulislam89!

Instagig|582x500

instagig2.0.thumb.jpg.59af6c329b47006c25d67b987d6d9d5a.jpg
instagig2.01366×768 40 KB
instagig3.png.49bc5cb252e67e61c5014ef8b26deae2.png
instagig3800×537 27.8 KB

Instagig.png.5f3eb249618224483178626ed8f4a85f.png

Hi there,

How’s everything? I hope everything is well. Hope you’re well and safe. I’ve just created a gig offering Instagram Marketing service. While I creating this gig I added 3 packages (Which is Fiverr recommend). Here I make 3 variations of my gig packages for the better experience of my prospected buyers. But unfortunately, after I completing my gig creation I found that my packages are not shown to in my gig. What’s the problem? If I did anything wrong, please let me know. Also, my gig doesn’t appear in search results that’s mean my gig isn’t activated yet.

Here I attached 3 screenshots for better understanding.

Very much looking forward to hearing from you. Have a nice day ahead!

Warmest regards,

tajulislam89!

Instagig|582x500

I found that my packages are not shown to in my gig

In your " I will do instagram marketing for fast organic growth and engagement" gig it’s showing 3 packages for that when I view it.

The image above says that you need to contact Customer Support for help with reference to your gig appearing in search results.

Yes, This is normal issue, because maybe Fiverr will review my gig first, then it will be Active. But my concern with packages issues. Thanks,

I found that my packages are not shown to in my gig

In your " I will do instagram marketing for fast organic growth and engagement" gig it’s showing 3 packages for that when I view it.

Yes, Here 3 packages alive, but here I added

• Page/Channel Evaluation
  • Management Days
  • Schedule Posts
  • Full-Time Engagement
  • Action Plan,

etc. (by tick marking) it is not showing in my package and that is my concern. Thanks for your reply.

Yes, Here 3 packages alive, but here I added

• Page/Channel Evaluation
  • Management Days
  • Schedule Posts
  • Full-Time Engagement
  • Action Plan,

etc. (by tick marking) it is not showing in my package and that is my concern. Thanks for your reply.

I think others have said similar things re: not all the fields being shown. Maybe contact CS about it you can’t get it to display correctly. It could be a bug that they could get the developers to fix.

Archived