My password is not working

Every time my password is not working. What is happening from last 4 days. But my amount in the account is safe. What is happening this, I am so amazing and so much in worry.

Try logging with a mobile device.

How did you post in the forums? I assume you used your password to login ?

He is probably having same problem as me. For last 5 days I can ONLY see forums and manage sales page- and then only if I go to an old email from fiverr and click the link. Cannot see homepage, gigs, messages, or anything. Have tried different browsers, etc. to no avail. No sales this week except from repeat customers - I have no idea if my gig is even still up…

Even clicking my username above brings me to a blank page…

Reply to @blackfolder1: Please submit a ticket to the customer support team and give them a heads up :slight_smile:

Reply to @soldierdollar: I do not use a smartphone as I live so far out service is not available…

Reply to @ozzieuk: I have done that- twice. I think maybe I have fell through the cracks and will never be seen again…

Reply to @blackfolder1: They are pretty bogged down, I know it’s not ideal but I am sure they will get round to you soon. Just hold tight :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Try logging with a mobile device.

How did you post in the forums? I assume you used your password to login ?

He is probably having same problem as me. For last 5 days I can ONLY see forums and manage sales page- and then only if I go to an old email from fiverr and click the link. Cannot see homepage, gigs, messages, or anything. Have tried different browsers, etc. to no avail. No sales this week except from repeat customers - I have no idea if my gig is even still up…

Even clicking my username above brings me to a blank page…

Reply to @blackfolder1: Please submit a ticket to the customer support team and give them a heads up :slight_smile:

Reply to @soldierdollar: I do not use a smartphone as I live so far out service is not available…

Reply to @ozzieuk: I have done that- twice. I think maybe I have fell through the cracks and will never be seen again…

Reply to @blackfolder1: They are pretty bogged down, I know it’s not ideal but I am sure they will get round to you soon. Just hold tight :slight_smile:

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.