My Payoneer Account got blocked! I'm worried!

kmzkanak007

Why your account get disabled?

2 month ago Payoneer asked for my Smart NID card scan copy. But I hadn’t Smart NID on that time so I didn’t give it. For that reason, they blocked my prepaid card. I contacted with them many times but no result. They said that “my account is in under review. Once the review is completed, you will get back your card.” After one month, they didn’t unblock my card back. So, I contacted with them again and gave the Smart NID card. After that they assured me that they would unblock my card within 48 hours.

But I don’t know why! within 48 hours, they disabled my whole account!

2 month ago Payoneer asked for my Smart NID card scan copy. But I hadn’t Smart NID on that time so I didn’t give it. For that reason, they blocked my prepaid card. I contacted with them many times but no result. They said that “my account is in under review. Once the review is completed, you will get back your card.” After one month, they didn’t unblock my card back. So, I contacted with them again and gave the Smart NID card. After that they assured me that they would unblock my card within 48 hours.

Hope you will get it back. Really sad to hear that.

• 1 year later...

Have you Find any solution yes brother ?

• 4 months later...

Yes, I did. They removed the old Payoneer and told me to add a new payoneer.

Thanks

How long it took to complete the process and can you please tell me procedure? Payoneer removed your funding source or fiverr ? Where did you contact and who helped ? I already contacted with payoneer they couldn’t help and I submitted ticket on fiverr, 3 days passed. No response

Archived