Fiverr Community Forum

My Payoneer account is showing under review for more than 1 month, can I transfer my payment from Fiverr to Payoneer now under this situation.?

My Payoneer account is showing under review for more than 1 month, can I transfer my payment from Fiverr to Payoneer now under this situation.? :neutral_face:

ANd then transfer again from Payoneer to My Local Bank Account…?

Need Help… :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

You can transfer from Fiverr to Payoneer but I can’t sure that you can withdraw that in your local Bank account. I suggest you to talk Payoneer support they will fix your issue. Thank you.

1 Like

Hi, I have the same issue also.
I can’t communicate payoneer support center.
is there any direct customer care number available?
pls let me know…

Recently Payoneer stopped reviewing an application for a new member. If you have all the documentation, you need to add a funding source and top-up money. after you complete the funding process, Payoneer will review your documents. if not, you can contact them using live chat

Note - If you’re a new member, you don’t have access to live chat support. Also, your normal support tickets will be delayed. The best thing is to fund the money and activate it.

Did you try yet ? Mine is still under review. Tried to withdraw and it’s pending for now. Their community said it’s suslly takes 2,3 days so lets see