Fiverr Forum

My praise to another Fiverr seller. Which one of you is it?

I have to thank @princemaxx who kept making me the perfect album cover for my next CD. He did all the work before I even ordered the gig.

If you read my other forum post at http://forum.fiverr.com/discussion/1521/taking-votes-which-fiverr-gig-should-i-purchase#Item_20 - I did not like the 2 album covers from another seller, so @princemaxx made me a new one that I like.

Here it is:

Thanks, @princemaxx for your great work.

Very nice and it looks great!

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Thank you, Ashley!

oldbittygrandma said: Nice! ...and no light bulb!!

Yeah, that was a cheesy light bulb. I didn't even have to pay princemaxx for this, but I insisted. he deserved to be paid for this.

I feel so flattered. :blush:

That’s really great!

anarchofighter said: That's really great!

Appreciation from a top rated seller, wow. :)
Thanks

Reply to @oldbittygrandma: Hee hee… I thought I was the only one who noticed the odd placement of the lightbulb so I kept it to myself :slight_smile:

He is a famous seller here.

rover10 said: He is a famous seller here

Who?

Reply to @magisworks: No, I thought the light bulb sucked too. LOL

Yay!

It looks good but how come the image of you is blurry? I would also suggest that the black for the text is kind of hard to see with that background.

Reply to @shawnecannon: The image I received was blurry :confused:

Reply to @princemaxx: Was it really blurry? I like it because it looks like a drawing.

Very nice and it looks great!

Reply to @tn5rr2012: Thank you, Ashley!

oldbittygrandma said: Nice! ...and no light bulb!!

Yeah, that was a cheesy light bulb. I didn't even have to pay princemaxx for this, but I insisted. he deserved to be paid for this.

I feel so flattered. :blush:

That’s really great!