Fiverr Community Forum

My present gigs are dropping. What should I do now?

My present gigs are dropping. Should I pause all the gigs and create new gigs?

3 Likes

Hi opudx18,
You have four gigs from seven gig.is it right?

Dropping? How, and in what way, are your gigs “dropping”?

Yes. Impressions, clicks, views and orders everything is low. I have updated the key words but that is happening again and again…

Impressions, clicks, views and orders everything is low. I have updated the key words but that is happening again and again…

In that case, it sounds like your gig performance is falling, and since the search results are performance-based, your stats will usually fall when your performance tails off. If you want to improve your visibility in the search results, you are going to have to deliver more orders, on time, that earn positive reviews.

You can also improve your views stat by doing your own marketing and promotion, and bringing in your own customers.

8 Likes

Do not update your gigs too much .When you will update your gig it will take time to index on search page .And if you pause your gigs and active again it will rank down your gigs on search pages . Gig ranking is very competitive . For that you have option of buyer request . Do not modify your gig again and again . And complete few orders ,try to response fast , keep your account status good . Your gig ranking will be increased automatically .

1 Like

Thank you for the information. Is there any other way of marketing through another website?

Thank you for your opinion. Ok i will not do that mistake again. I have done more modification on the gig again and again I think thats why it is happening.

yes you are right.

and do not edit your gig.

@dexignguru, you should remove the link to your profile from your posts because this is against the Forum rules.

To know more about the Forum rules read here:

4 Likes

That is great post.
Thanks
omar