My present gigs are dropping. What should I do now?

opudx18

Impressions, clicks, views and orders everything is low. I have updated the key words but that is happening again and again…

In that case, it sounds like your gig performance is falling, and since the search results are performance-based, your stats will usually fall when your performance tails off. If you want to improve your visibility in the search results, you are going to have to deliver more orders, on time, that earn positive reviews.

You can also improve your views stat by doing your own marketing and promotion, and bringing in your own customers.

Do not update your gigs too much .When you will update your gig it will take time to index on search page .And if you pause your gigs and active again it will rank down your gigs on search pages . Gig ranking is very competitive . For that you have option of buyer request . Do not modify your gig again and again . And complete few orders ,try to response fast , keep your account status good . Your gig ranking will be increased automatically .

In that case, it sounds like your gig performance is falling, and since the search results are performance-based, your stats will usually fall when your performance tails off. If you want to improve your visibility in the search results, you are going to have to deliver more orders, on time, that earn positive reviews.

You can also improve your views stat by doing your own marketing and promotion, and bringing in your own customers.

Thank you for the information. Is there any other way of marketing through another website?

Do not update your gigs too much .When you will update your gig it will take time to index on search page .And if you pause your gigs and active again it will rank down your gigs on search pages . Gig ranking is very competitive . For that you have option of buyer request . Do not modify your gig again and again . And complete few orders ,try to response fast , keep your account status good . Your gig ranking will be increased automatically .

Thank you for your opinion. Ok i will not do that mistake again. I have done more modification on the gig again and again I think thats why it is happening.

@dexignguru, you should remove the link to your profile from your posts because this is against the Forum rules.

To know more about the Forum rules read here:

Forum Rules - Updated 2017All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning. This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated. 1.) When starting a new discussion…

That is great post.

Thanks

omar

Archived