Fiverr Community Forum

My Previous experience

Guys I have a gig- Social website cover/header designs, I am on fiverr from 2 months and I’ve completed 4 orders, as I had little bit Harsh experience that I want to share with you guys!

-I had a recent order in which buyer was good,nice,communicative and calm. he ordered 5$+5$ for source file.As my service I made a design and delivered him, He was impressed but later somehow he did’t like the design, After hitting 2 revision buyer send his design and asked me to do some changes which I did.At the end he satisfied and completed the order.( No blame to buyer and nothing personal).

-Thing is here- buyer wasn’t in rush,1 day gig went for 4 days, he gave me video links I took screen shots, did some photoshop,then designed in illustrator then added effects, and surprise buyer gave his own design and did same process again. This was fun but one thing bite me is Hard work+time in just 5$!!!

so I made changes in my Gig, I want some cover/header designer to take a look at my new Gig changes.(if gig link is not allowed to share I’ll remove it.) https://■■■■■■/sUKzLx

Thanks for your time.

@keyur44
Read to Fiverr Academy:
5 Tips for Making a Memorable First Impression with a Buyer.
Responding to Buyer Requests.
Optimize Your Profile for Better Sales.
You learn. How to improve your gig sell.

1 Like