Fiverr Community Forum

My profile displays other user\\\'s notifications and messages

So I logged into fiverr as I always do and noticed all these notifications and messages of people I did not contact or speak to. Not just messages, notifications too. When I try to click on one of them, the page immediately refreshes and returns to the home screen. When I open up my messages once more, new messages and notifications from different users have entered my profile. It is still going on. I’m a bit worried about my gigs and revenue. Please share your thoughts. Thank you

Exactly same happening to me… i am seeing some other’s messages…

Same for me :frowning:

I have same issues with my notifications. My messages are my own, still, though.

I have same issues with my notifications. My messages are my own, still, though.

Same here.

Same here, got in touch with Fiverr support team and hopefully, it will be resolved soon.

Same here…

Yeap, seems like a problem for everyone or at least for many people. It kinda scared me at first that there might be some unwanted access, but I’d say - don’t worry. They’ll resolve it soon and it doesn’t look as something to be afraid of.

same here :frowning:

Actually it is something to be scared of. At least, one could use potential offers if this problem persists. You can see all the other messages but yours.

This needs a fix A.S.A.P.

You can see all your messages and notifications, just need to access the page directly, not through the quick view.

Same here