My profile isn't showing up on fiverr search results

aminul74462

hi everyone…im having a problem on my fiverr profile.
last few days ago, i had 4 active gigs. but they didn’t show up on search results too often. Then I decided to delete those gig again and create full new gig…but this time its not showing any gigs when i search on fiverr. maybe its keyword problem or any other issues. but if i search my profile username it also doesn’t show up my profile on fiverr. can anyone help me out?

• Like 25
  • Sad 2

@subho_ghosh yes i did…but it doesn’t show on search results.

even if i search my username… my profile doesn’t show up.

are you searching your profile username in the search bar? I mean here ⬇️

dda.png.34dfa9e70be8620a59628769b5748262.png

If you’re doing this, sorry to inform you that the search bar doesn’t work this way. You should search for keywords here to find the keyword related gigs.

*Actually you can use the search bar to search for the users also. But the search bar generally search for gigs.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having the same issue.. Although i created my seller account yesterday, I'd love to know how to search for my gig. My username name is remiwit just in case you search for it and it shows up. Thanks!

Edited by remiwit
  • Like 11

• 3 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I am having the same issue, i am unable to see my profile and gig. I checked everything, my gig status is active and it's sharable through link, but when i use keyword or my username my gig doesn't show up on any page(checked all 20). I just published my gig yesterday. Can anyone help me with this issue?

• Like 7

• 3 months later...