My question to the graphics design senior person

mamunislam85

I still have a lot to learn. I have people who have seen me sitting with 200 to 250 orders a day. But I have heard or seen from many that they are not getting any border yet my question is why someone can’t tell me about the order and I want to know today that I have been working in Fiber Marketplace for the last one year and I am from here I got a very good payment. I can’t work anymore. My gigs are so beautifully arranged and I believe that no one will ever look back when they see my gigs, so I share my gigs on social media in a very nice way all the time. I am working on it but I am not getting any result. Why not? Questions to my seniors. I want to know from the seniors.

My Gig Click here

While asking questions is encouraged, it’s also a good idea to at least try to run a search for your question first. Yes, the search function is tricky to use, but often using the Advanced Search will answer the problem by applying the filters ‘Categorized’ (Tips) and ‘Only return topics/posts…’ (are the very first post), though sorting results by ‘latest’ can also help, as there are a lot of OLD misplaced threads in the ‘Tips’ category.

Archived