My rating dropped

afalori

hello everybody,
I had a 4.3 rating and I could not send offers. after some days, a client gave me 5 stars.
but a few days ago, his profile got banned and now his review is removed from my profile I can not send offers again. what should I do?
thanks in advance

Do you know how you earned the lower rating? I can’t find a link to your profile, so I can’t see what your gig is.
If you ended up giving lower-quality work because you felt overwhelmed, you can limit the number of orders you have on cue.
Also, there are some clients who just give lower ratings, no matter how good of a job you did.
To promote your gigs, so you can earn more reviews, you could consider using SEO.
Hopefully this helps!

Do you know how you earned the lower rating? I can’t find a link to your profile, so I can’t see what your gig is.

If you ended up giving lower-quality work because you felt overwhelmed, you can limit the number of orders you have on cue.

Also, there are some clients who just give lower ratings, no matter how good of a job you did.

To promote your gigs, so you can earn more reviews, you could consider using SEO.

Hopefully this helps!

can i share my profile link with you? i mean is it allowed?

The rating might have been removed and the account could have been banned because it was linked to fake reviews. That or it could be standard procedure on fiverr’s part so you could contact CS.

what do you mean by “linked to fake reviews”?

just added the link. kindly check that out

The first thing I noticed is your bio. Although I understand that you want to demonstrate that you can offer a variety of services, adding a simple series of what you do will lose the attention of your audience. Also, instead of saying “You will never regret,” explain why your customers should use your services. Talk about your experience, your strengths in writing, and any relevant education. The pictures you used for your gigs are good overall, but I did notice one stock image with the watermark on. I did notice a few fragments in your gigs, and although they can be used for emphasis, sometimes they can sound unprofessional for writing web pages. Also, try to make your gigs worth a little more than $5; this will show the customer that you aren’t going to do a cheap job.

Overall, I would just say to check for small errors, work on professionality, and give evidence to your clients that you can do the job. Just as a quick tip, adding pictures/PDFs of your porfolio to your gigs gives clients a better idea of what you can do.

The first thing I noticed is your bio. Although I understand that you want to demonstrate that you can offer a variety of services, adding a simple series of what you do will lose the attention of your audience. Also, instead of saying “You will never regret,” explain why your customers should use your services. Talk about your experience, your strengths in writing, and any relevant education. The pictures you used for your gigs are good overall, but I did notice one stock image with the watermark on. I did notice a few fragments in your gigs, and although they can be used for emphasis, sometimes they can sound unprofessional for writing web pages. Also, try to make your gigs worth a little more than $5; this will show the customer that you aren’t going to do a cheap job.

Overall, I would just say to check for small errors, work on professionality, and give evidence to your clients that you can do the job. Just as a quick tip, adding pictures/PDFs of your porfolio to your gigs gives clients a better idea of what you can do.

thanks for your guidence and time. thanks a lot

Nice advice . That will helpful for all new sellers too I’m sure

Archived