Fiverr Community Forum

My rating goes down

Hi everyone!!
I’m in trouble…I need your suggestions…
2 days ago,i got an order.I worked completely according to buyer demand.I communicated well.I gave her response well.Even i offered some services to her in bonus.Throughout,until delivery time,buyer was satisfied.Then suddenly after delivery time,when it comes to give a feedback n rating time.She gave a review with just 3 star rating.I dont know why she did like this.Now am very worried how to handle it.I’m not able to send buyer requests.My overall rating is 4.And as a new seller,i dont know what to do.Please give me some suggestions.I will be thankful to all of you.

3 Likes

You are not able to send offers to buyer requests due to your seller level not because of the ratings. Sellers with 0-level are not likely to see many buyer requests frequently.

I also had this type of client who was satisfied with literally every detail of the product but left me a 4.3 rating, and that surely affected my overall ratings.

But the drop in ratings get back to normal after a positive progress.

1 Like

No.i was able to send buyers requests before this tragedy…After that,it happened to me…bcz i think 90%rating is must for sending requests…Now i dont know what will happen