My request isn’t being approved

chiefwriter3

I tried to get my request up almost ten times and it has never been approved. It goes something like “I will write a creative writing piece up to 400 words that will be edited and proof read” I tried to make it as clear etc. as possible. In need of assistance

If you’re trying to advertise yourself in Buyers Request, that won’t work.

On behalf of Fonthaunt (feel free to refer to this post): Buyer Request Help: This is not an official statement but I can give out some general information based on what has been observed about Buyer Requests. If this does not resolve your issues, you may try self-promotion instead or contact Support. For other FAQ’s about Buyer Requests including Support comments see this post. If you do not have a very high feedback rating, you may not be able to see new Buyer Requests. The exact perce…

You’re only supposed to post a request if you want to buy something. If you try to advertise your gig in the BR request section you could get a warning.

Sellers who want to send an offer to a buyer request can make sure they’re in seller mode then go to more->buyer requests than look for a request that is related to their gig and that they can do well then click to send an offer.

Archived