Fiverr Forum

My Request Was Cancelled "Did Not Pass Review" - Tips Please

I posted my first request and the review process knocked it out referring me to a long T&C page which didn’t seem relevant.

Oddly enough the request received 1 reply before it was removed.

Please assist me by pointing out what is wrong with the below:

eBay listing template. We are an established eBay seller with a reasonable ebay listing template - we need a BRILLIANT template to help our volume sales of 1 particular item. Professional HTML coders only. No template re-sellers, or software made templates. Must show examples of own work.
Delivery Time - 5 days
Budget - $40

This seems to be the most relevant part of the TOS: “Buyers may request a specific service from the Post a Request feature found from the Shopping dashboard. Services requested on Fiverr must be an allowed service on Fiverr. Please click here for guidelines on approved services.” (see Buyers: Basics). The guidelines weren’t terribly helpful…

I’m guessing that eBay isn’t an “allowed service” anymore (unsure, but there have been problems with Facebook and Amazon lately, so maybe this is a kneejerk review) or you provided a link (which doesn’t seem to be the case).

I’d just try again without using the word eBay and instead using something else (“popular auction site”). Or just try again. Better yet, consult Customer Support, who might be able to help you better.

Thanks - I will try again.