Fiverr Community Forum

My response time has enlarged despite me replying to clients on time and even taking orders

My response time has been increasing. It’s now at 115 hours. I don’t understand the problem. I have even taken some orders and delivered on time. It has been getting worse every day.

I think the best explanation is here:

Understanding Response Time & Response Rate

Responsiveness refers to the tracking of a Fiverr seller’s response rate (what percentage of inbox messages you reply to within twenty four hours) as well as your response time (how quickly you respond to a new request in your inbox). Replying within 24 hours is necessary for your response to be tracked. Response time is based on the last 60 days of a seller’s activity and tracks the amount of time it takes for a seller to respond when first contacted by a user.

Inbox messages and orders are different topic.

2 Likes

I think this is one for customer support.

You probably already know this, but it might be useful for others in future to read this…

… your response rate is based on how quickly you respond to each first message from a new potential buyer. It doesn’t matter about the second, third message, etc from each buyer - but you do have to respond to the first message within 24 hours.

2 Likes

I agree. If if the response time is wrong (eg. if you responded to every first message in the last 60 days within 24 hours, or you are sure the average isn’t >4 days) CS would be able to fix it if it’s wrong if you contact them about it.

Though really if some are wrong (I think someone else said on the forum their response time was a lot of days and CS fixed it), surely Fiverr could run a fix on all the response times and fix any bug. If running the fix on all would take too long, maybe at least those that have a response time >= a day.

1 Like