My response time has gone up

ikramhossan

My response time has gone up to 38 hours due to late reply from one seller and another buyer. Someone would say kindly. How to increase the response rate? And is it possible to increase the response time by finding the message from the seller? and also mention that i am new in fiverr.

My response time has gone up to 38 hours due to late reply from one seller and another buyer. Someone would say kindly. How to increase the response rate? And is it possible to increase the response time by finding the message from the seller? and also mention that i am new in fiverr.

How to increase the response rate?

To increase the response rate, reply to other (new) first messages within 24 hours.

To decrease the response time reply to new first messages faster.

Sending offers to buyer requests you can do well might increase the chance of receiving messages.

And is it possible to increase the response time by finding the message from the seller? and also mention that i am new in fiverr.

It won’t help to reply again to the same message. Only the first reply to the first message from a buyer counts towards those stats.

How to increase the response rate?

To increase the response rate, reply to other (new) first messages within 24 hours.

To decrease the response time reply to new first messages faster.

Sending offers to buyer requests you can do well might increase the chance of receiving messages.

And is it possible to increase the response time by finding the message from the seller? and also mention that i am new in fiverr.

It won’t help to reply again to the same message. Only the first reply to the first message from a buyer counts towards those stats.

Only the first reply to the first message from a buyer counts towards those stats.

Only the first reply to the first message from a buyer counts towards those stats.

first reply to the first message from a seller can be count?

first reply to the first message from a seller can be count?

Whoever contacts you (seller/buyer/both) only your first reply to their first message to you counts (and whether or not you reply to their first message).

Archived