My response time suddenly dropped to 20 hour from 1 hour

I’ve had a problem with my response time too. In the app it says 1 hour, but on desktop it’s 9 hours and in red. I don’t know what happened since I usually respond within an hour and if that isn’t the case, the latest I would reply would be 3-5 hours, but nothing close to 9 hours.

It’s okay what matters more is your response rate which you should at best keep above 90%

I’ve had a problem with my response time too. In the app it says 1 hour, but on desktop it’s 9 hours and in red. I don’t know what happened since I usually respond within an hour and if that isn’t the case, the latest I would reply would be 3-5 hours, but nothing close to 9 hours.

It’s okay what matters more is your response rate which you should at best keep above 90%

okay what matters more is your response rate which yo

Exactly, same case with me. In mobile app, it shows the 1 hour but on laptop it says “more than one week.”

My response rate is 100% btw

okay what matters more is your response rate which yo

Exactly, same case with me. In mobile app, it shows the 1 hour but on laptop it says “more than one week.”

My response rate is 100% btw

I guess it’s some bug or something… Or I don’t know what Fiverr is calculating or basing on with regards to our response time on the desktop.

On the other hand, it’s great that your response rate is at 100% – at least this one isn’t bugged as it would greatly affect our stats and levels.

Archived