Hi before writing a review about fiverr.com Here is something about me. I am professional WordPress designer and developer. I trained thousands of people in Pakistan on Freelancing. I worked at Microsoft Pakistan back in 2013. Now I am top rated seller on various freelancing platforms and I am the founder of software house with 50+ team members. My direct clients are over 2000 and I have a lot of experience in design, development, and marketing.
- Fiverr is good when you are getting started.
- You don’t have to bid for the projects.
- Payments are secure.
- Notifications, apps and communication system is great.
- You can earn a handsome income for yourself ONLY.
- Analytics and reporting features are amazing.
- Working on fiverr.com is extremely challenging.
- The clients are mostly cheap
- Fiverr support team is the worst.
- Long term success is difficult.
- Working on Fiverr is frustrating.
- Fiverr always gives you a sense of insecurity.
Do I recommend Fiverr? Yes, it is good as a side income for students and starters. But for experienced people like me its NO more attractive as it used to be back in 2015. It is getting down day by day.
A story at the end:
There was a dispute on fiverr for $200 I provided 100% proof of work exact before and after screenshots with proof and backup and changes on live site but guess what fiverr support simply cancelled the order and returned the amount to buyer and gave me a warning saying buyer was not satisfied and even today after 3 months the changes are still on his site and he is happily using it.
Now on the other hand, on another freelancing site upwo** there was a $100 dispute and they did took me and the buyer on board in same chat and that did not resolve the issue then they hired a 3rd party and split the bill in three parts and eventually i was decalared correct and amount was given to me and upwo** beared the loss.
Lesson: Please improve your support team.