My ROCK tip for new sellers!

julipalmer7

Please do not wait for just buyer’s request to get the first order. Advertise, advertise, on other social media platforms from the beginning. Buyer’s request is a great way for buyer’s to see you if they are interested, but the net is such a large place for other interested persons to see your gig. Best “ROCK” Wishes.

Totally agree! From what I can see here, you need to give new members to fiverr before you can expect fiverr to find you new buyers.

Plenty of new gigs are still at 0 orders weeks after they have been published.

This is why I’m currently setting up social media, asking potential customers about specifics on my gigs (what they would love, etc) - and when I launch I should have potential customers lined up already. Hopefully, long-term facebook fans, too 🙂

Pretty sure that’s the proper way to do it but we’ll see 🙂

If you optimize your gig for search results within Fiverr (title, description, and tags all matchy-matchy), that’ll go a long way, but speaking for myself? My sales only stay steady when I keep busy on social networks and sharing my content there. No social activity = no traffic = dramatically fewer sales.

Archived