My sales dropped to zero per day from 3-4 per day since new fiverr is intorduced

leenagig

I was getting about 3-4 sales per day. Sometimes 6-7 also. But from the last 3-4 days, I haven’t got any order placed.

Is this because of new fiverr?

One of my regular buyer told me that he was not able to reach me through keywords.

What should i do now? is this also happening with anyone else here ?

same with me.

earlier in old fiverr, one can simply search you by eantering your username in search box. But now it shows no results found when someone enters a username.

moreover, when someone enters a keyword related to our gig then those gigs which are having no meaning, no sales no ratings are also showed before some TRS and level 2 sellers.

It’s happening to me as well and few of my friends too. Hope fiverr will look into this.

Buyers used to pick high rated sellers by opening gigs and it was easy to identify ratings,feedbacks and overall repute of a seller. It’s kind of difficult now or i might feel it due to reinvention.

I have a sales drop also. The new fiverr looks wonderful, but i believe there is an issue with search function.

Since its so new, some things might not work as we imagine...<br /> Everything will be fine in the near future, im sure of this 🙂

The problem is that the gigs are not rotating at all in ‘‘auto’’ mode! I can always see the same gigs. So, only a handful of sellers will benefit from this issue.

I said this many times before V2 was launched until yesterday, but people were concerned about other issues (in my opinion less important than this). Now everybody is facing this issue as I predicted.

I asked Kevin from the Fiverr team, but this was his reply:

kevinwil said: The Fiverr search is something that we have and continue to tweak in order to improve it. Like all of you, we know that a powerful search tool is essential to help sellers get more sales and buyers find the services they are looking for.

I hope they are working to make it better, but in my opinion they shouldn't have launched V2 with such a big bug.

Here’s a GOOD NEWS guys, telling from my experience since when i got access to new fiverr my sales were dropped to BIG ZERO compared to 3 to 4 order each day. And I had ZERO sales till five days but now things are getting normal and I have started getting my sales back as expected. So, keep little patience the server and the new code will take a while to cache all the data for better. 🙂

I am not impressed with the new Fiverr. I get most of my sales from messaging users in the requested section. I have gotten at least 5-6 repeat customers this way. Now that the new Fiverr has restricted this, it is useless to me. My “random” sales have also gone down since the implementation. I have switched back to the older Fiverr for now so I can still message requesting buyers since this is the bread and butter of my gigs. I can only hope they either fixed this issue or let me stay on the old version.

Less than 2 weeks ago I had $200 in orders w/in a 24 hour period, today, 2 orders for a whopping 8$ in the last 24 hours…

Not what I had expected, and very hard to maintain a positive attitude when you work so hard to build your presence, but let’s see what Fiverr has up their sleeve. It better be good…

My “pdf submission” on the old fiverr ranks first and now in the the new fiverr not into the best match but under related search, the best match results are not related to pdf submission service. I think maybe they are tweaking this issue. Hope they can fix soon or switch to v1 for meantime as they fixing this issues.

Oopss, yesterday I thought I was safe because I was getting orders with the new Fiverr already launched. Seems like today sales are down for me too.

Come on Fiverr, can’t you see you are losing money when we are? Do something about this search engine problem!

Reply to @alliemadison12: They don’t forget 🙂 they just have no experiencew with such things before, let we give them time)) I’m also loosing more than 300-400$ daily with new designs, but what can I do 🙂 Im sure that fiverr team alredy know about troubles and daily financial chart shows it to him better than our issues 🙂

Archived