My Second Sale!

venisha

Hey guys,

It hasn’t been long since I made a post about my first sale (a few hours actually), and now I have my second sale!

I just want to encourage all you readers out there to keep hope alive. Failure and discouragement will come, but you need to hold on. Brighter days are coming.

Feel free to check out my services at https://www.fiverr.com/venisha

It would mean the world to me.

Thanks,

Venisha

Great to see your gig. Congratulations! The first 100 gigs delivered will really build your profile and get you off the ground. Great start. You seem to have a great attitude. Be great at everything you offer on Fiverr and continue to try to be the best person someone will work with on Fiverr. It really works!

Congratulations, but here’s a little advice that will save you loads of trouble down the road: Your gig title says you will do anything IN three hours. But you have a gig extra for a 24 hour turnaround. You need to change the wording in your gig title or buyers will not be happy when they order at 1 pm and you haven’t delivered by 4 pm. Or as will more likely happen, 1 am and 4 am. 🙂

Reply to @missnancy: You have to create a gig (or service), something you are good at and persons will pay for your service. That is how you make money. It could start as a hobby but if you invest some more time in promoting your service, it could actually become a full time job.

Archived