Fiverr Community Forum

My Second Sale!

Hey guys,

It hasn’t been long since I made a post about my first sale (a few hours actually), and now I have my second sale!

I just want to encourage all you readers out there to keep hope alive. Failure and discouragement will come, but you need to hold on. Brighter days are coming.

Feel free to check out my services at https://www.fiverr.com/venisha

It would mean the world to me.

Thanks,

Venisha

I guess no one offers encouragement or congratulations :frowning:

Great to see your gig. Congratulations! The first 100 gigs delivered will really build your profile and get you off the ground. Great start. You seem to have a great attitude. Be great at everything you offer on Fiverr and continue to try to be the best person someone will work with on Fiverr. It really works!

Reply to @landongrace: Thank you so much. Your feedback means a lot. Do you have any tips or suggestions for me to sell more gigs?

Congratulations…

Reply to @mallika255: Thank you mallika!

Congratulations, but here’s a little advice that will save you loads of trouble down the road: Your gig title says you will do anything IN three hours. But you have a gig extra for a 24 hour turnaround. You need to change the wording in your gig title or buyers will not be happy when they order at 1 pm and you haven’t delivered by 4 pm. Or as will more likely happen, 1 am and 4 am. :slight_smile:

Reply to @itsyourthing: Agree with you.

Reply to @venisha: Congrats Have a good journey on fiverr. :slight_smile:

Congratulations @venisha

Your specific gig may be approved to use Skype on a a case by case basis.

Reply to @z99zoom: The only place you are allowed to promote your gigs is in the “My Fiverr Gigs” forum category.

Reply to @abidagfx: Thank you :slight_smile:

Reply to @ddanield: Thank you

Reply to @itsyourthing: Thank you so much for the feedback. I have made the changes.

Reply to @abidagfx: Thanks!

Reply to @venisha: Good, hopefully that will make for smoother sales. :slight_smile:

hello-i am new,just signed on-not really sure how you make money here.where are the jobs?any advice for a newcomber?does this really pay or is it more of a hobby?

congratulations venisha

Reply to @pankajkk: What do you mean?