Fiverr Community Forum

My seller account has been restricted

My Fiverr Seller account was restricted today due to a 2nd warning. Any chances of getting it back?

I have over 130 reviews and all 5 star rated orders

1 Like

I’m offering Facebook advertising services on fiverr. Sometimes I would need to provide my email to client to add me on Shopify, woocommerce etc. that might be the case that has flagged my account.

Also will a paypal dispute resulting in account restrictions?

When you say that you’ve provided your contact details, did you speak with Customer Support first, to get their specific permission to do so?

2 Likes

@hyberbeat you need to contact customer support and need to discuss for your Service

1 Like

That has nothing to do with your account being restricted (or your chance to get your account back). You could have thousands of 5 star reviews and still get permanently banned.

2 Likes

Yes I’ve done so when I got my first warning.

Done so, they say it’ll be review by their team and get back to me. But I highly doubt my account will be reinstated.

I started this gig 4 months back and getting $2500-3500 monthly. Guess that’s a loss for me

1 Like

@hyberbeat try to convince support include full document if you prove then they back your account otherwise you don’t

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestions

1 Like

Don’t think your comments help at all. I’m just stating that’s all.

Check this out: https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/warnings

1 Like

Thanks for the help guys! My account has been restored

1 Like

Avoid sending personal information in INBOX. I have a gig of Website development. Sometimes, the client need my Email address to add me on WordPress. I also receive a warning when I sent my Email in INBOX. Later, I start sending information on ORDER PAGE. No issue was reported.

Thanks for the tips. Meaning you’re sending the email address on order page “chat”?