My seller account has been restricted

hyberbeat

EBBA303F-F93D-4D50-88AB-CF5FA3EA55DD.thumb.jpeg.c3ace601e99d27353026d54c38ae12f3.jpeg

I’m offering Facebook advertising services on fiverr. Sometimes I would need to provide my email to client to add me on Shopify, woocommerce etc. that might be the case that has flagged my account.

Also will a paypal dispute resulting in account restrictions?

I’m offering Facebook advertising services on fiverr. Sometimes I would need to provide my email to client to add me on Shopify, woocommerce etc. that might be the case that has flagged my account.

When you say that you’ve provided your contact details, did you speak with Customer Support first, to get their specific permission to do so?

@hyberbeat you need to contact customer support and need to discuss for your Service

My Fiverr Seller account was restricted today due to a 2nd warning. Any chances of getting it back?

I have over 130 reviews and all 5 star rated orders

That has nothing to do with your account being restricted (or your chance to get your account back). You could have thousands of 5 star reviews and still get permanently banned.

Done so, they say it’ll be review by their team and get back to me. But I highly doubt my account will be reinstated.

I started this gig 4 months back and getting $2500-3500 monthly. Guess that’s a loss for me

@hyberbeat try to convince support include full document if you prove then they back your account otherwise you don’t

That has nothing to do with your account being restricted (or your chance to get your account back). You could have thousands of 5 star reviews and still get permanently banned.

Don’t think your comments help at all. I’m just stating that’s all.

Avoid sending personal information in INBOX. I have a gig of Website development. Sometimes, the client need my Email address to add me on WordPress. I also receive a warning when I sent my Email in INBOX. Later, I start sending information on ORDER PAGE. No issue was reported.

Thanks for the tips. Meaning you’re sending the email address on order page “chat”?

Archived