My seller cheated me

samadabdul691

I purchased hosting from a seller privately he approached me thru email. He convinced me to buy hosting sayn godady is outdated and dont hav ioncube which is a must.

10 days later my site vanished with the key for ali plugin. He says he has no clue. How to deal with him

Did you pay him via fiverr or outside from fiverr?

I purchased hosting from a seller privately he approached me thru email. He convinced me to buy hosting sayn godady is outdated and dont hav ioncube which is a must.

10 days later my site vanished with the key for ali plugin. He says he has no clue. How to deal with him

hosting from a seller

:thinking:

he approached me thru email

:roll_eyes: Something fishy…

He convinced me to buy hosting

Business done outside of Fiverr! 🤨

10 days later my site vanished

You are Scammed! 🤭

How to deal with him

Nobody can help you in this. Conducting business outside of Fiverr is not within Fiverr’s reach and neither Fiverr is responsible for this.

If you have something created for you through a third party, to retain control of it, you would need to give them your email address, which is a bad idea on Fiverr. If it’s gone and you have no access to it, that means the credentials are probably your buyers (and certainly not yours).

This is why I would never, ever do this kind of business on Fiverr. You don’t have control and you have no recourse at all if something goes wrong, even if you were to deal with it through Fiverr, because Fiverr can’t force anyone to give you access back. It’s out of their hands, too.

I’m sorry this happened to you, but you must be more careful and take full control and security of your online properties.

In order to get paid 100% through Fiverr, you need to deal with buyers within Fiverr. And Fiverr make no guarantee to get paid if you connect buyer outside Fiverr. Please make sure to read these threads.

Hi, Today’s i got a message or Warning from fiverr. When i chat my buyer over notification section order update then fiverr send me this warning. I don’t know why fiverr send me this. PLEASE see the image below. What should i do? This is affected for my account? Screenshots_12.png.47650d1a76e5709a011febb5328c5d8f.png

Thank you.

Archived