My seller didn\'t give me a source file

aicheng

i bought a gig but didn’t receive source file from the seller. He claim it is suppose to go into a section in fiver for source file but i dont have any link to it. Is he telling the truth? my gig got auto completed as i did not know about the 72 hour rule for modification. Can anyone advice ?

If the seller is offering a source file with your purchase he needs to give you a source file. Contact customer support and let them know what happened. Or feel free to communicate with the seller and ask him for the file. Tell him if he is unable to deliver what was promised you would like to request a cancellation. Did you check the delivery again if he attached a file?

If you ordered simple besic order and you did not order source file, you have to purchase extra service related to source file delivery. But if seller says that he/ she already delivered source file please check your delivery page and you also can demand him to send file right in your inbox. So will be easy to find and download.

You need to send a message to support to cancel the order. Sounds like the seller is playing games.

By the way, Love your country of Singapore, been there many times. Home of some of the richest investors in the world!

I would advise you to talk with the seller and see if they can send you a screen shot of where to find it, or perhaps send the file in a DropBox link. I have seen a couple of other posts about source file issues recently and I’m not sure, but it may be an actual glitch. I wouldn’t jump to assumptions that the seller is trying to cause you problems unless you are sure.

If you haven’t been able to get the file yet and the seller is still having trouble (and you haven’t cancelled yet) just contact Customer Support and explain to see if they can help. If there is a glitch they might be able to retrieve the file for you.

• 1 month later...

A source file can include a lot of different file types. For example, if you get a logo done, the project will be delivered as a PNG and maybe as a JPEG file as well. The source file would be the .AI or .PSD file that’s completely editable so you can make changes in the future.

Hi I’m a new seller here and Looking for buyers that maybe in need of my services and would trust a new seller like me. I offer SEO services like social bookmarking, video or audio submission, PDF or PowerPoint Presentation Submission , Photo Sharing, Blog Posting or Article Submission and Local Business Listing. Thank you.

Do not worry about it. you can click the request modification button on our order page. in that case your order is not complete in 72 hours. if your seller offered you source file include the basic gig then you can contact the customer support. they will surely help you.
Good Day !!

• 2 years later...

My seller did not give me a source file when i had specifically asked for it, and paid extra for it. He delivered two PDF files, one of which said source file on it. When i asked if the source file is one of the PDF’s he replied that yes the PDF file is my source file. When i stated that a PDF file is a printing file and that i want the source file i paid for he cut off communication. These forums need to be able to upload attachments as i have screen shots of the conversation where the seller lied to me and said my source file was a PDF. these scam artists need to be stopped!!!

You can upload attachments, but you’re not allowed to name and shame. Customer Support is the place to go for providing that evidence, as none of us will be able to help you.

i Have done, thank you. but I’m also going to upload the blatant lie so people can be aware of whats out there

I understand that, but I’m mainly saying this because it’s actually straight-up not allowed on the forum. Your screenshot will likely be removed soon because if the forum allowed naming and shaming it would turn into a downright cesspool.

You’re free to post complaints elsewhere, though.

Archived