My Seller ripped off designs from somewhere else

mann18

This seller ********** aka ********* , submitted a design to me. Lovely job done, responding perfectly to the brief and gave her a good rating + feedback. Now recently I stumbled across a facebook page with the exact same logo she sent to me. Design elements, design motive are all 100% life-for-like, only difference is in the color.

She has then removed her account from fiverr, and I am unable to contact her for a complete overhaul, can’t get a refund (i think?). Has anyone been ripped off similarly?

Feedback much appreciated.

Thanks.

Mod Note: Username removed. It is against the Forum Rules to negatively call out a buyer or seller.

Please Do not share usernames here on forum its not allowed

Here is guide to help you

Note: This is due for an update after the forum structure change in October is complete. slight_smile Hello, hello! Good to know you’re interested in engaging with the Fiverr Community here on the forum. Before anything, and most especially if you are new. I strongly recommend you read the Forum Rules and Fiverr Terms of Service. Done reading the forum rules and TOS? Great! Below you’ll find a short description of which posts should go where and what kind of posts you’ll be able to find i…

• 1 year later...

Archived