Fiverr Community Forum

My Short journy With Fiverr

A few months ago, I have joined this (Fiverr) marketplace to provide SEO services. After waiting 20 days, I have received my first order and completed it with great feedback. Then, one month later, I have received another order from an interesting buyer, I have worked for him for a long time. Then I have completed few orders successfully. But reaching near level one, I have not received any auto-order but I have completed some orders from the old buyer. Now I am a level one seller. Still, I have not received any auto orders, but I can not identify the reasons. I am so passionate, and I hope that I will receive new order again. Share your experience! Thanks!

4 Likes

Nice journey brotherā€¦ Did your all buyers are satisfied from Your work? Did they all give you 5* feedback? How many buyers are Your return buyer? Did you find Your gig on search result?

1 Like

Great Journey, Hope you will get more orders again:)

2 Likes

Maximum buyers are return for a long timeā€¦

1 Like

Thanksā€Œ! I hope so. Best of luck for you!

Then i think you got bad private feedback from Your buyers

They are satisfied with the serviceā€¦ so, i can not understand why they do so. If you have any suggestions for me, then it will be much more helpful for meā€¦ Thanks!

1 Like